Leveling up the Barbarian in Diablo 2 Resurrected will allow you to have a better character overall. This will make you have an easier time while getting through the various Acts. The Barbarian has certain character traits that make him a useful hero in D2r. So, scroll down and find out how to level him up quickly.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Barbarian Character Leveling Guide
We will split up the leveling across multiple Acts that you will come across. Make sure to add the Skill Points and Attributes in the order given. This makes for the shortest possible method by which you can level up the Barbarian quickly.
- In Level 2 allocate all available skill points to Bash.
- For Level 3 and 4 add Mace Mastery.
- Save Skill Point for Level 5 as you will need it later.
- In Level 6 allocate skill points to Double Swing and Leap.
- Between Level 7 to 11 add skill points to Double Swing.
- Finally, for Level 12-15 you can allocate skill points to Bash.
- Between Level 2 to 7, you can add Attributes to Vitality.
- In between Level 8 to 10 you can put in all Attributes to Dexterity.
- For Level 11 to 12, you can add all to Strength.
- In level 13 you can add 1 to Strength and 4 to Vitality.
- Between Level 14 to 15, you can add all to Vitality.
Act 2 Diablo 2 Resurrected Barbarian Leveling Guide
- Add a skill point to Taunt on Level 16.
- Save a skill point at Level 17 as you will need it later.
- When at Level 18 make sure to add skill points to Leap Attack and Battle Cry.
- At Level 19 you can add a skill point to Mace Mastery.
- Now, for Level 20 you can add a skill point to Increased Stamina.
- At Level 13 add 1 attribute to Strength and 4 to Vitality.
- Now, add 1 attribute to Vitality between Level 14 to 20.
Act 3 and 4
- At Level 21 add a skill point to Shout.
- When at Level 22, make sure to add a skill point to Double Throw.
- Save a skill point at Level 23 as you will need it later.
- Now, at Level 24, add a skill point to Frenzy and Increased speed.
- When at Level 25, add a skill point to Battle Orders.
- Add all attributes to Vitality.
Act 5 Diablo 2 Resurrected Barbarian Leveling Guide
- Add all available skill points to the Bash skill between Level 26 to 28.
- At Level 29 make sure that you save a skill point.
- When at Level 30 make sure to add skill points to War Cry and Battle Command.
- When at Level 31, add a skill point to War Cry.
- Add all attributes to Vitality between Level 26 and 31.
Secret Cow Level
In this level, you will have to split up your skill points according to various factors such as Masteries, Skills and Warcries.
- You will have to add a Combat Skill Point each to Leap, Leap Attack, Bash, Stun, and Concentration.
- For Combat Masteries, add a skill point to Mace Mastery, Increased Stamina, Increased Speed, Iron Skin, and Natural Resistance.
- Now, for Warcries you will have to add varying amounts. These are as follows:
- 1 Skill Point to Howl.
- Add a Skill Point to Taunt.
- You can add another Skill Point to Shout.
- Add 10 Skill Points to Battle Cry.
- For Battle Orders, you will have to add 8 Skill Points
- 1 Skill Point will go over to Battle Command.
- 2 Skill Points go into War Cry.
- Add 13 Stats Points to Strength.
- 40 Stat Points will go over to Dexterity.
- Vitality will get all the remaining Stat points.
Act 1 Nightmare Diablo 2 Resurrected Barbarian Leveling
- Add a Skill Point to War Cry at Level 32.
- Between Level 33 to 40, you can add all available Skill Points to War Cry.
- Add 10 points to Dexterity.
- All the remaining points go into Vitality.
Act 2 Nightmare to Act 5 Hell
- Max out the following skills: War Cry, Battle Cry, Taunt, and Howl. Make sure that you add in the skill points in the particular order itself. Otherwise you will end up spending unnecessary points.
- Add points to Dexterity to fill it up to the half mark
- All the remaining points will go over to Vitality.
This is everything that you will need to know about Barbarian Leveling in Diablo 2 Resurrected. While you are here, you can also have a look at Does Diablo 2 Resurrected Have Controller Support For PC as well as How To Level Up Amazon Fast In Diablo 2 Resurrected.
While you are here, you can also have a look at our D2R Wiki to learn more about the game in general.