Fabric is a modding toolchain that is basically what many mods use to work seamlessly in Minecraft. The Fabric API and mod loader are updated to make mods compatible with the latest game updates and you can find the releases here. But if you are looking for some of the best Minecraft Fabric Mods to use, we’ve got the list you are searching for.
Best Fabric Mods for Minecraft 1.18 2021
Check out these Fabric mods and try out whichever catches your fancy! Some of these are lesser-known than the others, but all of them deserve your attention, so let’s get into it.
- Adabranium – If you love Marvel, then this mod adds Vibranium and Adamantium into Minecraft. These ores can be mined by a Diamond Pickaxe and you need to process them to use them. Plus, you can create tools, armor and swords with these materials.
- AdaPaxels – With this mod, players can get Paxels, which are basically a combination of a pickaxe, axe, shovel and a hoe. With a simple right click, players can also make paths and strip logs. Note that a Paxel will have 3x base durability. The Vanilla Paxels are Wooden, Stone, Golden, Iron, Diamond and Netherite.
- Adorn – Want to show off your creativity? This decoration and furniture mod will come in handy. With this mod, you can get various decoration blocks including chairs, sofas, drawers, kitchen blocks, tables, shelves, fences etc.
- AdventureZ – If you want more challenges in the game, then this mod addes a full-on boss. He’s called Blackstone Golem and yes, he is tough to beat.
- Antique Atlas – With Antique Atlas, players get a craftable item that will bring a map to the game. Use the map to navigate, add markers on it and you can even export it as an image file.
- AppleSkin – AppleSkin adds various features such as food value into to tooltips, visualization of saturation/exhaustion to the HUD and more. Basically, it adds information about mechanics which will be invisible by default.
- XP Storage – With the XP Storage mod, players can craft XP books to store XP and save it. The XP book recipe requires 1 book, 3 lapis lazuli and 1 diamond.
- Xaero’s World Map – Xaero’s World Map gives players a self-writing fullscreen map. If you have heard of Xaero’s Minimap, then know that it is a lightweight version of this. This client-sided World Map mod has a lot of features. And it’s integrated with the minimap mod, so make sure to check it out.
- WorldEdit – WorldEdit is a Minecraft map editor that lets you generate blocks and speed up your building process by a mile. This is used by most professional Minecraft builders because it lets them create, replace and even delete bigger builds in much lesser time.
- Wolves With Armor – Protect your wolves and keep them safe by using the Wolves With Armor Minecraft Fabric mod. Includes Wolf armor!
- Unforgiving Void – Who wouldn’t love to retain all their stuff after falling into the void? Well, this mod makes your dreams come true. You can now adjust the settings in the Unforgiving Void mod and change up what happens when you fall into the void. Set the dimension, duration of Fire resistance and Slow falling, availability of Obsidian etc and get a second chance.
- Trap Expansion – As the name suggests, it gives you more options to trap your targets. You can spike traps, slippery stones, fans and more.
- ToroHealth Damage Indicators – One of the most helpful Minecraft Fabric mods, this one helps you see the health bar of whatever is in your crosshair. You will see a picture, the name and its remaining health which will help you understand the damage taken by the entity.
These were some of the best Minecraft Fabric mods that you can check out. I will be updating this list with more Minecraft mods which are helpful to players, so be sure to check back often.